Supervisor Job at Harry Corry – Cork, County Cork
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
MAIN DUTIES: To achieve planned sales in accordance with targets set and to advise
and assist Management in all areas of the shop.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
1. To maximise the sales potential of the shop.
2. To administer the stock control and ordering systems.
3. To ensure the security of cash and premises.
4. Merchandise stock and ensure shop is tidy.
5. To assist Manager/Assistant Manager to train, develop and discipline subordinate staff, or in absence of management – take responsibility for this role.
6. To work with and liase with the Regional Manager, and in the absence of Management to ensure that standards and discipline are maintained in all areas of the shop, in order to make a success of the business.
7. Open and close shop, when necessary.
8. Lifting, carrying, pulling, moving and pricing stock. Assisting with deliveries.
9. Housekeeping including cleaning and vacuuming.
10. Be a key holder, and be responsible for alarm calls, when necessary.
11. “EPOS” System – to ensure that start of day and end of day procedures are carried out in accordance with detailed operating instructions. To respond promptly to all communication and error logs, when necessary, in absence of Manager.
12. Carry out refunds/exchanges, complete Z reads and sales records.
13. Accurately complete time sheets and forward to Finance Department.
14. Liase with all departments at Head Office, to ensure procedures and standards are carried out and adhered to in the appropriate manner.
15. Any other reasonable duties, as requested by Management.
Essential Flexibility – as advertised, all applicants must be available to work a Saturday.
A passion for home interiors.
Desirable Leader/Coach of a club or society
Actively involved in local community
A clear employment record
Experience related to the role
EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS
About the Company
Company: Harry Corry –
Company Location: Cork, County Cork