Store Manager – Cotton On Retail Crossing (Outlet) Job at Cotton On – Johannesburg, Gauteng
X TEAM| BRANDS | SQM | OTHER STORE SPECIFIC FACTORS
Your box is yours to lead; big store, big team, biggest possibilities – obsess about delivering on what our customer wants. Unlock your team’s potential to achieve goals, be ambitious with targets, empower your managers to make decisions that deliver the right outcomes the right way and have a curious mindset to unlock the possibilities.
- Enable your managers to create amazing moments and experiences our customers will love.
- Build a team of engaged ambassadors who know and love our brands DNA.
- Collaborate with your retail partners to make your store look amazing, deliver profitability and make it happen.
- Lead from the front and drive that learning culture.
- Love your team and our customer.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- You’re the big box master, you have what it takes to lead a big team.
- Lead with confidence, take risks and enable accountability.
- You’re the ultimate retailer, commerciality is how you roll. You read the play and hustle.
- Keep it simple, fearless and fun!
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
From Australia to the world – The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia’s largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren’t afraid to think big.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Mega stores are big in name and in nature with multiple Cotton On Group brands all under one roof. We’re all about putting our customer first and fitting into their lifestyle, so our Mega stores are designed to allow our customers to complete their head-to-toe look seamlessly and all in one place. With products ranging from apparel, intimates, sleepwear, activewear, swimwear, footwear, accessories and travel all in the one store, we really are the one-stop-fashion-shop!
About the Company
Company: Cotton On –
Company Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng