Product Development Scientist Job at Vital Health Foods – Western Cape
- Develop innovative new products according to briefs from the Marketing department
- Perform the necessary calculations, propose concept formulations and submit for Marketing approval, adapt as required
- Prepare and submit trial batch documentation, schedule trials through the planning department, liaise with production HOD’-s and perform trials
- Compile technical reports and transfer information to the Production, Marketing, RA and QA departments
- Compile stability testing protocol and submit trial samples to laboratory for testing
- Evaluate test results and action appropriately
- Load manufacturing template on MES
- Assist the manager to identify and implement projects for continuous improvement
- To maintain a high standard of quality and housekeeping
- Develop new products for Nautilus Pharma clients.
Closing date: 10 August 2021
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BSc Honours, BPharm, B.Eng or equivalent
MSc qualification would be advantageous
Previous development and project management experience is essential
2 years’ experience in product formulation is desired
Knowledge of cGMP/ISO/HACCP would be beneficial
Experience of stability testing, food and medicine acts and validation principles would be beneficial.
About the Company
Company: Vital Health Foods –
Company Location: Western Cape