Pre-K Educational Assistant / Library Assistant Job at Red Deer Public School Division No. 104 – Red Deer, AB
Pre-K Educational Assistant / Library Assistant
Location: Normandeau school
Commencing August 26, 2022
The successful applicants will provide support to students in Pe-Kindergarten and provide support in the Library.
Desirable qualifications and attributes:
- Educational Assistant Certificate or comparable education
- Experience or early childhood education or Pre-Kindergarten would be an asset
- Comfortable working independently, with minimal guidance.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Toileting and lifting may be required.
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention certificate would be an asset.
- Knowledge of library systems or Destiny Hold System would be considered an asset
For more information about the Red Deer Public School District, visit our website at: www.rdpsd.ab.ca
All internal and external applicants from any current assignment are welcome to apply for this position.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Applications, with references, should be sent via email.
A current criminal record check and child intervention check will be required of new employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We reserve the right to contact your most recent employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.56-$24.53 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Expected start date: 2022-08-26
About the Company
Company: Red Deer Public School Division No. 104 –
Company Location: Red Deer, AB