International Business Development / Enterprise Sales Manager in Cape Town Job at eKomi Holding GmbH – Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
eKomi – “The Feedback Company,” is Europe’s first and biggest independent provider of transaction-based customer and product reviews.
As a global Google-Partner with over 200 employees from 40 countries and offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Cape Town and LA, eKomi has collected and published over 40 million real reviews for its clients.
Thousands of companies trust in our technology – it helps them gain new customers, increase their turnover, and minimize returns. With us, companies can be sure that their reviews come from real customers and real users.
Help us build trust!
You lend a voice to our brand over the telephone and convey our message. As a tenacious listener you figure out what moves our clients, counsel them better than anyone in the business, and support companies in getting a bit closer to their sales target every single day.
You love the daily interaction with your clients, are enthusiastic and passionate about presenting our solutions.
Your tasks include…
- generation of B2B leads, cold calling and scheduling of appointments
- qualification and assessment of needs and potential over the phone
- presentation of our products/services via web-based, eye-level demos with decision-makers, holders and managers
- negotiating and closing deals
- pipeline management and maintenance of customer-related data in our CRM-system
- a sales talent and enjoy consulting-intensive sales
- relatively or very well experienced in B2B sales consulting over the phone (lateral entrants are also welcome!),
- a communication talent, assertive and enthusiastic,
- a highly motivated, reliable and goal-oriented organizational talent,
- a communicative person, who enjoys tuning into a most diverse set of people, and you want to be successful with your team.
- a highly motivated team, which actively supports you and takes care to provide you with everything you need to be successful on the market and with our clients,
- a safe workplace with a future in a financially healthy and growing company
- international career opportunities and personal development
- Monday through Friday! We do not work on weekends and public holidays
We’re looking forward to welcoming you into the eKomi-family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Key Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Dutch (Preferred)
- German (Preferred)
- Italian (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: eKomi Holding GmbH –
Company Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal