Frontend Developer Job at Aizon – Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Who you are
You are a dedicated, hard-working Frontend Developer who loves to work as part of a multi-layered team. You are organized, able to find the needle in a haystack, make yourself heard with colleagues, and have the ability to find solutions to old and new problems by thinking out of the box.
About the position.
This job posting is for 1 Frontend developer position at Aizon Barcelona. The role is remote.
What will you do
- Reporting to the Team Lead and VP of Product Engineering, we are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
- Devoping high quality, testable, and performance software
- Design (architecture) + implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem
- Working with new technologies and keeping updated in a changing environment with new challenges.
- Building reusable components and frontend libraries
- Write clean, performant, and well-maintained code, paying attention to quality
- Follow and improve frontend best practices for writing and deploying code
- Take care of cross-browser, cross-platform, and performance issues, among other responsibilities.
What do you need:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
English Speak, Read & Write Proficiency
Good understanding of Redux
Good understanding of Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Sass, handlebars, etc
Familiarity with RESTful API
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., lodash )
Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces the risk of making changes and refactoring
Solid understanding of git
Experience with standard frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc
Knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture and Amazon Web Services
Experience with Express JS.
If you join our team, you’ll enjoy:
Full-time and permanent contract and immediate start
Competitive salary in the sector
Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Flexible schedule, intensive Fridays
- 20 weeks of gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Almost 100% remote work (twice a month in the office and the rest is remote. However, you may go to the office more days voluntarily)
An attractive individual Stock Option plan* in a high-growth company
Flexible remuneration for transport and restaurant
Language one-to-one training courses
Private medical and dental insurance
Internal training and certifications plan
Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
Team Building Activities
Top-notch “tech pack” – We are Mac lovers
An open and collaborative work environment with a young and dynamic team and international culture
An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
A culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
About the Company
Company: Aizon –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia