Deputy Liaison Engineer Job at Siemens Energy – Milano, Lombardia
- Four year college degree preferred, preferably in a mechanical engineering discipline or related field.
Technical background, base knowledge of turbo-machinery, reciprocating and rotating equipment repairs scope
Base knowledge of contract law, commercial and quality topics;
Base knowledge of Project Management activities and tasks and of sourcing and procurement
Available to occasional business trips on national and international level
Fluent in English
- Ownership of designated Shop Order jobs from start to finish
- Line of contact for any actions on repair jobs for both internal and external clients.
- Evaluate RFQ scopes and quotes job, prepare shop instruction
- Working with Technical Specialists and QA manager ensures that all jobs are completed in time and within job specific or general quality guidelines and assurances.
- Review report for accuracy and completeness including additional recommendations/spares/upgrades where applicable.
- Require considerable time management capabilities, along with good verbal and written communication and customer interfacing skills.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Your core responsibilities of the position will be to review customer specifications, help to develop specific quotations for repair work scopes with associated costs, provide complete and descriptive instructions to the shop floor, monitor of actual costs, while updating the customer on progress of the project
You will be part in a dynamic and flexible team
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Job position is needed for the Repair Centre located in Tribogna , close to Genova,
Our procurement team is located in Milan, we guarentee a continous training and an environment where curiosity is highly appreciated.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Siemens Energy –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia