Deputy General Services Manager Job at Sodexo – Cork, County Cork
Reporting to the GSM and working across our largest site on the account, this is a key role in our business. You will oversee the office cleaning, GxP cleaning and security team, with light maintenance duty, you would have a track record in cleaning services management to ensure we are delivering a high standard on service consistently.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a growing business.
- Delivery of a consistent level of service, within Sodexo and The Client’s standards, to the contract specification and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets, embracing The Client’s Credo and Sodexo’s Quality of Life philosophies working within the WeCo Vested partnership model.
- Compliance to Sodexo, the Client’s and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety.
- Dealing effectively and safely with all service requests and incidents within the range of competence, training and experience as required and by out of hours response where necessary.
- People Management including recruitment, development, and employee relations.
- Ensure the standards across the site are in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in working and leading within a team.
- Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning services ideally within the pharmaceutical industry or within a standards/compliance environment.
- Strong people management and development.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a hands-on, practical attitude.
- You will have great attention to detail and work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service & communication skills.
- Computer literacy to include Micro-Soft applications.
- H&S qualification – IOSH or similar.
- Experience using payroll or HR systems.
- Good understanding of budget management.
- Experience of the Security industry.
Monday – Friday- salary Up to €48k and various benefits Package.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, private medical insurance, life assurance, 24hrs GP access and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave.
We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About the Company
Company: Sodexo –
Company Location: Cork, County Cork