Business Development Representative (BDR/ crypto start up) Job at Aplo – Paris (75)
Who are we ?
Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Our advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Our mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on our customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
We are growing fast, and we want you to join us.
@Aplo, we try to cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is a unique opportunity to join Aplo in a growing sales team led by François- Xavier, our Head of Prime Services.
As a Business Developer you will play an important role at the forefront of the sales process.
You will be In charge of generating commercial opportunities within the Sales team and will have to create identify, contact and qualify prospects.
What will you do?
- Qualify inbound leads and respond to product inquiries;
- Generate outbound leads based on your targeted list of prospects;
- Gather actionable intelligence (competition, projects, purchase intent, etc.) for the list of accounts that you will be responsible for;
- Follow-up on all leads generated and convert initial interest into sales accepted leads;
- Manage email campaigns to generate new sales prospects;
- Manage cold-calling telephone-based campaigns to generate new sales prospects;
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in Hubspot.
Your stack : Hubspot, Linkedin, Notion, internal listing of prospects
- Highly motivated individual with a result-driven & competitive personality;
- Experience working with hubspot or other CRM is a bonus;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) in English (fluent only) – French is a plus
- Previous experience as a sales in a fast-paced environment preferred.
Work fills a big part of our lives and the best way to feel truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
If you feel that this job interests you and that working for Aplo would give you a smile every morning, keep going because you didn’t come this far just to come this far. Stop that voice saying “you can’t do it”, and please apply !
At Aplo, you’ll enjoy :
Office & Team Life
- Bright and open offices located in the heart of Paris (near the Bourse)
- A strong technical culture, ownership and strong team spirit
- A fast-paced & international work environment
- Weekly activities, afterworks on Thursdays, team building events, offsites twice a year
- A tailor-made remote policy
- A competitive salary + stock options
- A transparent salary structure for all employees
- A salary supplement of €2,500 per dependent child (up to 3 children)
- A referral scheme to thank you for using your network to help us grow
- A Swile Card (€9 of lunch vouchers covered at 60%)
- An Health insurance with Alan (covered at 100%)
- Transport subscription to go to work (covered at 100%)
- Learning & Development : weekly Shared times & internal career growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Paris (75): Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Aplo –
Company Location: Paris (75)