Business Development Manager Job at Arrow Electronics, Inc. – Paris (75)
Business Development Manager
Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS) is a global scale IT distributor guiding innovation across the channel. We help vendors and IT providers grow by providing deep technical expertise, innovative, real-world solutions and digital platforms.
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- company car + fuel card
- RTT (additional days off)
- mutuelle (health insurance)
- prevoyance (disability benefit)
You’re probably wondering what Arrow is, we assure you that you already know us but you don’t realize it yet! By the time you make your morning coffee you’ve probably been in contact with us at least 5 times, and by the time you go to bed – at least 20 times! Everything from cars to coffee makers, Arrows helps to design and create it. We provide expertise and support for the complete lifecycle of electronic components and computing services by our distribution services.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 500 company with more than 18,800 employees in over 80 countries, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
FR-Courbevoie, France (Rue Sainte-Marie)
About the Company
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc. –
Company Location: Paris (75)