B2B National Key Accounts Manager Job at Vital Health Foods – Western Cape
sales objectives and targets, maximizing new customer and sales opportunities in dealer own brands and contract
- Develop and manage allocated B2B customers and Key Account strategies for new business in line with
the business strategy
- Coordinate with customers on a monthly basis to ensure forecast accuracy
- Manage new product development projects for B2B customers
- Manage orders and coordinate with Supply Chain
- Implement and oversee Trading Terms, ranging, listings and pricing
- Provide monthly and quarterly business updates according to formats and agreed deadlines
- Provide direction on pricing and product launches in line with the business strategy
- Conduct top to top business reviews bi-annually
- Forecast annual sales budgets and capex expenses in line with guidelines
- Put in place cost control mechanisms and report any major deviations on costs
- Report customer profitability and P&L.
Closing date: 12 July 2021
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position requires travel.
- Grade 12, coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or Sales
- 5 to 10 years Sales Operations or Key Accounts Management experience
- Key Account management experience in FMCG or consumer healthcare environment
- Successful track record of Key Account growth of major retailers
- Excellent customer relationship management
- High level commercial awareness
- Above average problem solving and attention to detail skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and management skills.
About the Company
Company: Vital Health Foods –
Company Location: Western Cape